Signing up for Outdoor/Online Classes
Contact the teacher to sign up or for any questions.
COVID DOH Requirements & Indoor Facility Sign Up Form
Please check with your teacher to determine whether this facility waiver or the teacher's waiver is the required form. Both are not necessary.
- Prior to session, wait outside in car, when waived in, maintain 6'
- Sanitizer available upon entry and exit of facility, gargle as well if possible
- Practice awareness - do not touch eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands
- Bring own drinking water.
- 6 people/families per session with sign up below in advance
- No changing at facility, regular clothes allowed
- Must maintain 6' distance at all times
- Follow flow of traffic as given by instructor (see below)
- Must bring all your own equipment each time
- Mask required for entry covering eyes/nose - not bandana/buff/gaiter
- For those not medically able to tolerate a mask (CDC guidance: People who are engaged in high intensity activities, like running, may not be able to wear a mask if it causes difficulty breathing...), a face shield is required.
- Bathroom protocols to be followed
- Generally Chlorox disinfectant in toilet tank for each flush
- Required - toilet seat down before flushing
- Spray and clean floor near toilet if needed
- Sanitize hands
- Use Chlorox wipe for toilet handle, sink knobs and bathroom door knob
FYI - Additional Protocols
- NYS travel advisory for high risk states.
- If mask forgotten, replacements available (small suggested donation).
- Hepa air purifiers available certified to 100% of the space every 5 minutes.
- Weather permitting, 3 powerful fans attempt to exhaust 2.8x air of the space every minute, bringing in fresh air.